- When a user places a booking a 10% deposit is charged immediately
- Two days before the booking the user receives an email with a payment link to pay the remaining balance
- Once the deposit is approved an automated email will be sent out to you with the check- in details.
Checking in / Check-out time
- Upon arrival, each guest will be required to provide a copy of the email booking confirmation receipt. The Victorian Government COVID-19 rules require accommodation providers to sight guests ID’s that clearly state their address to identify a person who may be travelling from a COVID -19 LGA hotspot area. The Property Host has the right to refuse guests entry to the retreat if they are from a hotspot area and will call the police to remove a person who refuses the request. Check-in time is 2 pm, check out is 10 am. Unless otherwise arranged with the Property Manager.
- All credit card payments will not be charged a processing fee. If paying in cash the full amount of your stay must be paid on arrival.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
- The 10% deposit is non refundable. 90% of your booking is refundable if you cancel 10 days before your stay.
- If a user makes a booking, and the stay is within 10 days from making that booking – full payment will be charge
- COVID 19 – The 10% deposit is non refundable (administration & supplier costs) 90% of the booking will not be charged if you have to cancel due to a LGA Lockdown.
Day Spa Cancellation Policy
- If cancelled 24hrs before your stay the full payment of your treatment is required. Please Note : Appointments can’t always be guaranteed as our therapist work across multiple locations. Payment is to be made on the day.
- All guest must respect the property and surrounding grounds at Arinya Retreat. All noise after midnight is not permitted. If major damage occurs inside or outside of the property by guest’s a $500 damage fee will be charged to your credit card.
- Arinya Retreat is a smoke- free accommodation